BEYOND 2020 World Sustainable Built Environment Conference “Accelerating The Sustainability Transformation of Existing Buildings in Hong Kong” session was successfully held on 3rd November 2020. The panelists shared their practical experience, drivers and knowledge in implementing appropriate measures to accelerate the sustainability transformation of existing buildings, as well as their experience in applying the Hong Kong’s BEAM Plus Assessment Tool in scaling up their sustainability transformation of existing buildings and facilitating the disclosure of sustainability performances to their stakeholders.
The session was co-hosted by BEAM Society Limited and Hong Kong Green Building Council, with the Hong Kong Green Finance Association gladly supporting.
- Mr. Cheung Hau-wai, SBS, Chairman, Hong Kong Green Building Council
- Mr. Andy Yeung, Director and Head of Technical Services and Sustainability, Hongkong Land (Property Management) Limited
- Dr. Calvin Lee Kwan, General Manager – Corporate Development and Strategy, Link Asset Management Limited
- Ir Dr Cary Chan, JP, Executive Director, Hong Kong Green Building Council
- Ir Ho Chi-shing, General Manager, BEAM Society Limited
- Prof. Ling Kar-kan, SBS, Vice Chairman, Hong Kong Housing Society; Director, Jockey Club Design Institute for Social Innovation of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ms. Tracy Wong Harris, Deputy Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Mr. Tim Lo, Assistant Manager/ Head of System Development, BEAM Society Limited
- Ms. Lee Siu-wing Ivy, Chairperson, BEAM Society Limited