The 2022 G20 Sustainable Finance Report has been reviewed and approved during the 2022 G20 Summit in Bali from Nov 15 to Nov 16. As one of the key deliverables of the Report, the G20 Framework for Transition Finance indicates 22 principles around 5 pillars for realizing orderly transition.
Read the 2022 G20 Sustainable Finance Report
Five pillars of the G20 Transition Finance Framework:
1. Identification of transitional activities and investments
2. Reporting of information on transition activities and investments
3. Transition-related finance instruments
4. Designing policy measures
5. Assessing and mitigating negative social and economic impacts
HKGFA Chairman and President Dr. Ma Jun shared his insights regarding the implication from the G20 Transition Finance Framework and how the Chinese market can learn from the framework for accelerating low-carbon transition.
Read the full article (in Chinese Only)
Source: China Finance