This event is organised by the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association. Please visit the event website or reach out to Ms. Barbara Law at (852) 8203 6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
With Hong Kong finally re-opens, the 16th HKIFA Annual Conference provides an excellent platform for market participants (distributors, fund managers, service providers), regulators, and other stakeholders to exchange ideas and network in person. More importantly, industry leaders will share their insights on how we can collectively propel the fund/asset management industry to the next level.
Topics that will be covered at this flagship event of HKIFA:
- Competitiveness of HK as a fund/asset management hub
- ESG – The latest trends and implementation knowhow
- Roadmap to develop a post-retirement framework for HK
- China: opportunities and challenges – Onshore presence vs cross-border schemes. How best to leverage the opportunities?
- How to nurture and support the industry’s next generation of talent
- Tokenization and crypto
With the theme “Re”, the HKIFA Annual conference 2023 is a conference by all and for all. All participants of the financial services industry are welcome to provide words that start with “Re” (e.g., re-connect, rejuvenate etc.) that indicate your thoughts and suggestions regarding how to enable the fund/asset management industry to scale new heights. All inputs will be shown through the “word cloud” at the event. It is a collective effort.
Hong Kong Green Finance Association is happy to support the 16th HKIFA Annual Conference.