Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) is pleased to announce that the 2022 GBA-GFA | HKGFA Annual Meetings, titled “Integrating Sustainable Finance in GBA and Beyond” will be held on Thursday 22nd September 2022 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
This event combines the 2022 (third) annual meeting of Greater Bay Area Green Finance Alliance (GBA-GFA) and the 2022 (fourth) annual forum of Hong Kong Green Finance Association. These annual meetings also mark the beginning of Hong Kong’s Presidency (2022-23) of GBA-GFA, following the Shenzhen Presidency (2021-22) and Guangdong Presidency (2020-21). The annual meetings will present the key deliverables of the GBA-GFA in the past 12 months and discuss options for further integration of the GBA green finance market as well as enhancement of Hong Kong’s role as an international finance hub.
- HKICPA members may claim a maximum of 6 CPD hours upon full participation of the event.
- SFC charterholders or licensed persons may be able to claim CPT hours based on the member guidelines.
- Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Fireside Chat: Greater Bay Area Regulatory Collaboration on Green Finance
- Advancing Hong Kong as a Regional Sustainable Financial Center
- Presentations and Reports of GBA-GFA Presidency and Working Groups
- Panel Sessions
- Integrating Global Standards and Climate Related Disclosure into Investment Strategies
- Expanding the Role of Carbon Markets in Asia
- ESG Data and Technology Innovations
- Transition Finance Pathways to Achieving Net Zero Targets