Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) is pleased to announce that the Sixth Annual Forum entitled “Transition to Net Zero: From Ambition to Action” will be held on Wednesday 4th October 2023. In addition to gaining invaluable insights from distinguished speakers and panelists, you will also have the opportunity to network and engage with like-minded professionals.
Latest agenda and event details: https://www.hkgreenfinance.org/hkgfa-forum-2023/
This year’s Annual forum aims to deepen cross-border multi-lateral dialogue among key stakeholders to catalyse sustainable finance, green technology, and product innovation. We will explore, discuss, and debate how and what collaborative actions are essential in expediting progress towards achieving Net Zero targets in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Asia, and beyond.
- Welcome & Opening Remarks
- Fireside Chat – From Ambition to Action: Hong Kong and Mainland China’s Transition to Net Zero
- Afternoon Fireside Chat – Realising Hong Kong’s Ambitions as a Regional Greentech Center
- HKGFA Report Update
- Panel Discussions
- Session 1 – Achieving Credible Science-based Transition Pathways
- Session 2 – The Role of Carbon Price
- Session 3 – Scaling Financial Innovations and Solutions for Transition
- Session 4 – Advancing Green Tech for a Net-Zero Future
Registration and Ticketing for In-person Tickets
For HKGFA member-entitled complimentary passes, please reach out to Plus Concepts at HKGFA@plus-concepts.com or refer to HKGFA’s Email Circular for details.
- Cover full day in-person access, lunch (for selected guests only), and refreshments (coffee breaks and cocktail)
Standard: HKD 1,200; (Early Bird with 20% off on or before 11 September 2023)
Member of Supporting Organisation/HKGFA Member Referrals: HKD 840
- Cover afternoon in-person access and refreshments (coffee break and cocktail)
Standard: HKD 750; (Early Bird with 20% off on or before 11 September 2023)
Member of Supporting Organisation/HKGFA Member Referrals: HKD 525
Register Now for an In-person Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/2023-hkgfa-annual-forum-tickets-667977297077
Virtual Access Only
For virtual access only without networking, please register here.
- HKICPA members may claim a maximum of 6 CPD hours upon full participation in the event.
- TMA members may claim a maximum of 5 CPD hours upon full participation in the event.
- SFC licensed persons are eligible to claim CPT hours based on the member guidelines.
- English & Putonghua (with simultaneous interpretation)