AFF is Asia’s premier platform for global leaders in government, finance and business to exchange insights, intelligence as well as to explore business and investment opportunities.
Join HKGFA in our Session on 12 January (Thu) 9:30 am – 10:30 am HKT on the topic of Scaling Transition Finance and Carbon Markets towards a Net Zero Future. With the focus on countries adopting net zero targets, we have seen the growth of sustainable finance products, the emergence of transition finance and evolving harmonisation of standards and frameworks. The panel will discuss and share their perspectives on the challenges of transition finance, the G20 Framework for Transition Finance and the role of carbon markets in facilitating the acceleration to net-zero strategies.
Click here to visit the event website and learn more, Enter Registration Code: P-GFA01D to receive Special Discount for HKGFA Members
Ms. Salina YAN, JP
- Permanent Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury (Financial Services), The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
Ms. Chaoni Huang (Moderator)
- Vice President and Secretary General, HKGFA; Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Capital Markets APAC, BNP Paribas
Dr. Ma Jun
- Chairman and President, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
Sir William Russell
- Former Lord Mayor, City of London; Co-chair, UK-China Green Finance Taskforce
Ms. Glenda So
- Co-Head of Markets, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)
Mr. Freddy Wong
- Head of Asia Pacific, Invesco Fixed Income, Invesco
Themed “Accelerating Transformation: Impact ∙ Inclusion ∙ Innovation”, AFF 2023 will include addresses from more than 100 global business leaders, policymakers, financial and wealth management experts, entrepreneurs, tech giants and economists who will share their views on issues related to global finance, economy, trade and sustainability.
In addition, the Fintech Showcase and InnoVenture Salon in the AFF will feature a plethora of financial innovations, cutting-edge solutions and game-changing business ideas to facilitate business collaboration and empower entrepreneurs and startups.