Co-hosted by AVCJ and the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), the 7th annual AVCJ ESG Forum provides an educational platform for industry practitioners in the region to gather and share how they are tackling an array of issues from decarbonisation to LP reporting.
The forum aims to provide attendees with a deep dive into the latest trends, activity and regulations affecting ESG integration and to foster dialogue and debate between LPs, GPs and industry participants. Join 400+ industry practitioners to discuss key regulatory trends, action points and progress to be made in enabling ESG to come to the forefront of investment decision making.
- How will ESG practices in the alternatives space evolve in 2022 and beyond?
- What are the key themes driving ESG integration in Asia?
- What duties and responsibilities do PE firms have when it comes to reporting and compliance?
- How should mid-market and VC firms approach ESG to ensure they are not left behind?
- How can good governance improve valuations of portfolio companies?
- To what extent does ESG considerations in 2021 influence LP fund selection and decision making?
20% discount is offered to HKGFA members, please quote your VIP code “HKGFA20” and contact us at email@example.com for registration.