AVCJ ESG Forum returns for its sixth year to provide an educational platform for industry practitioners in the region. The forum aims to provide GPs with a deep dive into the latest trends and issues affecting ESG integration and impact investing around the world, and to foster dialogue and debate between GPs, LPs, and industry participants. The Forum will be held on 16th November 2020 (Monday). The forum is hosted by AVCJ and supported by the Hong Kong Green Finance Association.
Top LP speakers taking part at the ESG Forum include:
- Jim Pittman, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Private Equity, British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI)
- Adam Black, Head of ESG & Sustainability, Coller Capital
- Kim Chong, Head of Risk Management & Compliance, HKMA
- Kelly Christodoulou, ESG Investment Manager, AustralianSuper
- Megan Starr, Global Head of Impact, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Chee-Wei Wong, Head of Global Impact for Asia, KKR
Exclusive 20% discount is offered to HKGFA members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ESGHKGFA20 for registration.
Three easy ways to register: Book online – https://bit.ly/2GrISC2 or Email email@example.com or call Anil Nathani at +852 2158 9636.
For more information, please visit the AVCJ ESG Forum event website.