The upcoming Eco Expo Asia 2022 will take place on 14-17 December 2022 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), where Ms. Jenny Lee, HKGFA Under Secretary General, will moderate the seminar “Sustainable Finance in Accelerating the Net Zero Transition: SME and ClimateTech” to be held on 16 December 2022 (Friday), 14:00-15:00 (UTC/GMT+8).
Please find the event summary as follows:
- 14 – 17 December 2022 (Wednesday – Saturday)
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), Wanchai
- Eco Expo Asia 2022 is organised by Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; and supported by the Environment and Ecology Bureau of the HKSAR Government as co-organiser. The 2022 edition will be held under the theme of “Green Innovations for Carbon Neutrality 綠色創科•力爭碳中和” with local and international exhibitors showcasing a comprehensive range of green products and technologies, including those on waste management and circular economy, green buildings and energy efficiency, green transport as well as green finance and environmental social and governance (ESG) related services. The Expo’s signature event, the Eco Asia Conference, will bring together business leaders, experts and government officials to exchange insights on different environmental issues.
- The Expo will adopt the new Exhibition+ model to help buyers to connect and do business with exhibitors in both physical and virtual formats. The four key components of Exhibitions+ are physical fair for in-person exchange, AI-enabled Click2Match online business matching platform, seamless online sourcing on hktdc.com Sourcing and Intelligence Hub for keeping abreast of the latest green developments and market intelligence.
- To provide more sourcing and knowledge exchange opportunities for green professionals, the Expo will for the first time collocate with the Construction Innovation Expo (建造創新博覽會) organised by the Construction Industry Council with the support of the Development Bureau of the HKSAR Government.
- English (with real-time translation in Cantonese and Mandarin provided; English only for seminar – “Sustainable Finance in Accelerating the Net Zero Transition: SME and ClimateTech”)
- Eco Expo Asia 2022: http://ecoexpoasia.com
- The Expo is open to trade visitors aged 18 or above or by pre-registration only during the trade days on 14-16 December 2022. It is open to all public visitors on 17 December 2022.
Registration and Enquiry:
- If you are interested in visiting the Expo, please register at https://bit.ly/3EYWfph.
- For enquiries, please feel free to contact Mr. Wayne Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2240 4585 / Ms. Mandy Chan at email@example.com or (852) 2240 4305.
This event is organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and supported by the Hong Kong Green Finance Association.