Climate and energy transition has become a vital and heatedly debated issue for the financial market. In an effort to facilitate the discussion, the Green Bonds and Product Innovation Working Group of Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) will organise a virtual event on Energy Transition in the Global and Hong Kong Context on 30 June.
This event will feature a speech from Mr. Joseph Chan Ho-lim, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury of the Hong Kong S.A.R. Government. Industry experts will present on how different stakeholders in the market envision and expect from transition finance.
The webinar will be presented in English and take place on 30 June 2021 (Wed), from 4pm to 5:30pm (GMT+8); online via Zoom.
Click here to RSVP now, RSVP on first-come, first-served
- Joseph Chan Ho-lim, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, the Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
Presentation: 2020 HKGFA report Navigating Climate Transition Finance
- Chaoni Huang, Executive Director, Head of Sustainable Capital Markets, Global Markets Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas; Vice President and Secretary General, HKGFA
Presentation: Transition Tightrope + Investors’ Appetite for Transition
- Cédric Merle, Head of the Centre of Expertise & Innovation – Green & Sustainable Hub, Natixis
- Thomas Girard, Head of Green & Sustainable Syndicate, Natixis
Presentation: Climate Transition Finance Handbook
- Ricco Zhang, Senior Director of Asia Pacific, International Capital Market Association (ICMA); Green Bonds and Product Innovation Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA