The integration of ESG criteria in investment processes in Asia may have started later than in other parts of the world, but the region is catching up fast. The event is organized by InsuranceERM and Insurance Asset Risk, supported by Hong Kong Green Finance Association. This webinar will cover:
- Challenges to source ESG assets
- How are local regulators tackling the topic
- Where do the opportunities lie
This webinar will look at the challenges and opportunities for insurers’ ESG implementation in Asia.
- Dylan Bryant, Green Insurance Working Group Co-chair, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Julie Delongchamp, Climate Transition Risk Analyst, Wellington Management
- Robert Turnbull, Head AM Solutions, Swiss Re Asia