With COP26 ongoing, don’t miss a Side Event of the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) Financing Climate Actions: China Initiatives and International Cooperation on Wednesday November 3, 2021.
Join Dr Ma Jun, Chairman of China Green Finance Committee, President of Institute of Finance and Sustainability, Chairman and President of HKGFA as he leads the discussion on China climate financing initiatives with the following distinguished panelists : Liu Liange, Chairman of Bank of China, Huang Zhaohui, CEO of CICC, Zhou Yueqin Chief Economist of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Yaseen Anwar, Chairman of GIP Central Asia Office, former Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan.
Followed by a round panel discussion, where Tracy Wong Harris, Vice President and Deputy Secretary General HKGFA will share her perspectives on the financial support required to achieve Carbon Neutrality.
- Green Finance Committee of China Society for Finance and Banking
- Beijing Institute of Finance and Sustainability
- C Team & Vanke Foundation
- Hong Kong Green Finance Association
Please reach out to Ms. ZHAO Jialin at email@example.com for registration.
Time: 08:30-10:30 (16:30-18:30 Beijing Time), Wednesday November 3, 2021
08:30-09:10 (16:30-17:10 Beijing Time) Keynote Speech
Moderator: Ma Jun, Chairman of China Green Finance Committee, President of
Beijing Institute of Finance and Sustainability
Welcome Remarks: Wang Shi, Chairman of Vanke Foundation, Founder of C Team
Speakers (8min each):
- Liu Liange, Chairman of Bank of China
- Huang Zhaohui, CEO of China International Capital Corporation
- Zhou Yueqiu, Chief Economist of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Yaseen Anwar, Chairman of GIP Central Asia Office, former Governor of the Central Bank of Pakistan
09:10-10:30 (17:10-18:30 Beijing Time) Round Table Panel: Financial Support to
Moderator: Cheng Lin, Director of BIFS Research Center for International
Cooperation, Head of the GIP Secretariat China Office*
Speakers (5min each):
- Fang Wenjian, President, Bank of China London Branch
- Tracy Wong Harris, Head of Sustainable Finance, Greater China & North Asia, Standard Chartered Bank
- Han Ruixiang, General Manager, London Branch, ICBC
- Zeng Xuewen, General Manager of Strategic Planning Department, Deputy Director of Green Finance Research Institute, Agricultural Bank of China
- Carmen Tsang, Head of Sustainable Banking, Greater China, CA-CIB
- Crystal Geng, Head of Group ESG, Ping’an Group
- Zoe Knight, Group Head, Centre of Sustainable Finance, HSBC
- Stephen Nolan, Managing Director, FC4S
- Merete Villum Pedersen, Head of Section, Business Models and Finance, UNEP DTU Partnership
- Mu Lingling, General Manager, APEC Green Supply Chain Tianjin Center
- David Harris, Head of Sustainable Finance, LSEG