You are cordially invited to join our upcoming insurance ESG and TCFD webinar jointly organized by PwC and the Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) Green & Sustainable Insurance Working Group, where our guest speakers will share their insights on how insurance industry practitioners in Hong Kong can respond to the ESG/climate transition.
Name: Getting started with TCFD – Preparing HK insurances for the ESG and climate transition
Time: 28 October 2021, Thursday, 4pm – 5pm (HKT)
Format: Live webinar
Following the establishment of the HK Sustainable Finance Cross-Agency Steering Group (CASG), there has been significant momentum towards ESG adoption in the financial industry. A key near-term action set out by the CASG is to make climate-related disclosure (TCFD) mandatory across financial industries, including relevant insurance companies, by no later than 2025.
As a result, the HK market has already seen leading insurance companies integrating ESG and climate considerations into their business operations and/or product portfolios. In this session, our speakers will take you through the following:
- Share an overview of the ESG landscape and TCFD
- Leading HK insurance companies and associations to share their ESG developments and highlights
- Anthony Cheung, HKGFA Green & Sustainable Insurance Working Group Co-Chair
- Sally Wan, CEO, AXA Hong Kong & Macau
- Dylan Bryant, Consultant, UNEP Finance Initiative | Co-Chair, HKGFA Insurance Working Group
- Loretta Ng, Partner, PwC