Join us in a webinar to raise the awareness on sustainability and opportunities related to green finance, contributing to the sustainable development of the world’s economy on 19 August 2022 (Fri) 11:30 am -12:30 pm HKT.
The panel discussion of this webinar will look at the latest general global landscape of sustainability development, green opportunities worldwide, and the roles which Hong Kong and its green finance and infrastructure service providers can play to promote the global trend of going green.
The webinar is co-organised by Hong Kong Green Finance Association and Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
Time: 19 August 2022 (Fri) 11:30 am -12:30 pm HKT
Format: Live Broadcasting
Ms. Irina Fan
- Director of Research, HKTDC
Mr. Cheng Lin
- Head of Secretariat Beijing Office, Green Investment Principles for the Belt and Road
Dr. Terence Chan
- The External Collaborations Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Chairman, Bay Area Capital Partners Limited
Mr. Ricco Zhang
- Green Bonds and Product Innovation Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Senior Director, Asia Pacific, International Capital Market Association
Dr. Thomas Tang
- Executive Director, Land Supply/ Municipal, Hong Kong, AECOM