You are warmly invited to join a webinar with green building movers and shakers on this workshop, co-organized by IFC and Hong Kong Green Finance Association. The webinar, titled, Green Buildings Webinar: Accessing a $18 Trillion Investment Opportunity in Asia Pacific, will be presented in English and take place on Wednesday, July 29, from 10am to 11:30am Hong Kong Time.
RSVP now to reserve a spot: Link
This webinar investigates the investment opportunities for green buildings in Asia Pacific.
– What can developers, investors, building owners, and policymakers do to access international green finance for green buildings?
– How to launch a green real estate portfolio or incentives for green buildings from the recommendations from IFC’s report?
– Case studies of investors with green real estate initiatives
The workshop will also include case studies of investors with green real estate initiatives, such as the green loan issued by HSBC, a green bond issued by Bancolombia, and Asia Green Real Estate’s strategy to attract institutional investors. We will showcase developers who have minimized incremental cost and increased their sales, for example the winner of the Financial Times Transformational Business Award, Capital House from Vietnam. We will also feature case studies of governments which have launched incentives for green construction, such as in Peru.
- Ms. Tracy Wong Harris, Deputy Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Ms. Hao Guo, Program Lead, China Green Building Advisory, IFC
- Mr. Rusmir Musić, Global Business Development Lead, EDGE Green Buildings Market Transformation Program, IFC