Join us on 10th March (Fri) 4:30 pm HKT and hear from industry experts and regulators at the HKGFA Member in-person event on “Greenwashing Risk, Regulation and Mitigation. What You Need to Know,” followed by member networking drinks.
The event will be carried out in a hybrid format. In-person attendance of the event at Eaton Club is for HKGFA members only, while non-HKGFA members can join virtually on Zoom to listen to our panel speakers’ insights.
- Register for virtual attendance here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_p2x50r9qTGumfVecibCW3Q
* SFC licensed persons are eligible to claim 1 SFC CPT hour subject to employer approval.
Read the Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s research titled “Greenwashing in the Corporate Green Bond Markets,” explaining the impacts of greenwashing and potential considerations to avoid it. [Click here]
|Time||10th March 2023 (Fri) 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm HKT|
|Venue||The Eaton Club, 5/F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Rd, Central|
|Format||In person at The Eaton Club and virtual on Zoom|
4:30 pm – 4:40 pm HKT Sharing session
- Daniel Cash, Associate Professor, Aston University (UK); Fulbright Scholar, New York University Stern Business School (US)
4:40 pm – 5:40 pm HKT Panel discussion with Q&A
- Ben McQuhae, Founder, Ben McQuhae & Co; Vice President and Special Advisor to the Chairman, HKGFA
- Calvin Lee Kwan, Director of Sustainability and Risk Governance, Link Asset Management
- Grace Wong, Senior Manager, Market Development, External Department, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Winnie Tam, Senior Manager, Intermediaries Supervision Department, Securities and Futures Commission
For enquiries, please contact the HKGFA Secretariat Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3469 0859.