We are writing to extend a warm invitation to the HKGFA members in-person networking event to be carried out on January 6th, 2023 (Friday) 5 pm HKT at the Eaton Club in Central.
The event will start with a panel discussion on “What’s Next for Hong Kong’s Carbon Market?” where our esteemed speakers will explore the vast opportunities and developments in the carbon market from the perspectives of corporates, financial institutions, and technology. The on-site panel will then be followed by networking drinks and canapes.
The event will be carried out in a hybrid format. In-person attendance of the event at Eaton Club is for HKGFA members only, while non-HKGFA members can join virtually on Zoom to listen to our panel speakers’ insights.
- To register for in-person attendance, please reach out to the HKGFA Secretariat Office at email@example.com or +852 3469 0859. In-person registration will be addressed on a first-come, first-served basis and the deadline is January 4th, 2023 (Wednesday).
- To register for virtual attendance, please go to https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Pcysw0COT0W795QFdQCCpA
*HKICPA/CFA charterholders are eligible to claim CPD hours/PL Credits subject to member guidelines. SFC licensed persons are eligible to claim 1 SFC CPT hour subject to employer approval.
|Time||6th January 2023 (Fri) 5 pm – 7:30 pm HKT|
|Venue||The Eaton Club, 5/F, Champion Tower, 3 Garden Rd, Central|
|Format||In person at The Eaton Club and virtual on Zoom|
5 – 5:10 pm
- Dr. Ma Jun, Chairman and President, Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA)
5:10 – 6 pm
Panel discussion on developments in carbon markets and products
- [Moderator] Mr. Ben McQuhae, Founder, Ben McQuhae & Co; Vice President and Special Advisor to the Chairman, HKGFA
- Ms. Tracy Wong Harris, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, Asia, Standard Chartered; Vice President and Deputy Secretary General, HKGFA
- Ms. Elaine Ng, Associate Director, International Affairs & Sustainable Finance, Securities and Futures Commission
- Mr. Edward Lau, Chief Financial Officer, New World Development
6 – 6:10 pm
6:10 – 6:15 pm
6:15 – 7:30 pm
Drinks and networking
For enquiries, please contact the HKGFA Secretariat Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3469 0859.