What is the role of Sustainable Finance in helping the transition of carbon intensive sectors? Can carbon intensive companies consider sustainable finance and what are the pre-requisites? Explore these key transition finance related topics with our expert speakers in HKGFA Training Series – Financing the Transition to Lower Carbon Emissions – The Role of Sustainable Finance on 14th June 2022 (Tue) 10 am – 11 am (GMT+8) on Zoom.
SFC charterholders or licensed persons may be able to claim CPT hours based on the member guidelines.
<Topics to discuss>
- The impact of carbon intensive sectors on global GHG emissions
- How to transform businesses and decarbonize when operating in a carbon intensive sector
- Which targets should the issuer have at corporate level and / or sustainability-linked instrument level?
- Which investments should be financed with a green bond/loan?
- Mr. Matt Borys, Treasurer and Head of Capital Markets, Atlas Corp.
- Ms. Jeannette Leong, Credit Portfolio Manager, Asian Fixed Income, Head of Credit Research, Onshore China, Schroder Investment Management (Shanghai) Limited
- Mr. David Ho, Sustainable Finance Analyst, Moody’s ESG Solutions
- Mr. Ronald Young, Director, Sustainable Finance, Finance, Impact Structuring, Asia Pacific, Societe Generale