Join the HKGFA Training Series- Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) Implementation & Considerations on 19th October (Tue) 3 pm – 4 pm HKT. Hear from PCAF representatives on “Enabling financial institutions to assess and disclose financed emissions” and best practices.
PCAF is an industry-led partnership to facilitate transparency and accountability of the financial industry to the Paris Agreement.
Date: 19th October (Tue) 9 am – 10 am CEST | 3 pm – 4 pm HKT
** 1 CPT Hour is entitled to full attendance of the event (for members of Treasury Markets Association only). This webinar is organised by the HKGFA Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group.
<Agenda of Event>
- Mr. Danny Wong, Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Head of Strategic Planning and Development Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ms. Tiange Wei, Asia-Pacific Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Consultant, Guidehouse
- Mr. Jorge Martínez-Blat, Communications, Climate Policy, & Technical Assistance Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
- Mr. Jan Agterhuis, Impact Controller, Triodos Bank
Q&A session & Closing Remarks
- Mr. Jonathan Drew, Vice President & Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking Asia-Pacific, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation