Measuring financed emissions is the starting point to manage risk and identify opportunities associated with greenhouse gas emissions. HKGFA is teaming up with Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) in two Training Webinars to share the importance and implementation to measure financed emissions of a portfolio. First of the series is Introduction to Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF), to be held on 11th July (Mon), 4 pm (GMT +8) on Zoom.
SFC charterholders or licensed persons may be able to claim CPT hours based on the member guidelines.
- Introduction to PCAF
- The value of measuring financed emissions
- GHG accounting implementation
- Practitioner’s experience and sharing
<Schedule and speakers>
- VP, HKGFA; Deputy General Manager of Economics & Strategic Planning Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong)
- Global Head of Climate Aligned Finance, HSBC
- Communications, Climate Policy, & Technical Assistance Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Managing Consultant, Guidehouse
- Asia-Pacific Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
Q&A session & Closing Remarks
- VP, HKGFA; Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking, HSBC