Join our HKGFA Training Series – Unpack Sustainability-Linked Bonds on 21 October (Thur) 4 pm HKT to discuss topics below.
- What are the main incentives & hurdles for issuers in Sustainability- linked bonds?
- How is the materiality / robustness of an SLB KPIs and targets assessed?
- How to define an ambitious target?
Date: 21st October (Thur) 4 pm – 5 pm HKT; Zoom
** 1 CPT Hour is entitled to full attendance of the event (for members of Treasury Markets Association only)
This webinar is open to all. The webinar is organised by the HKGFA Green Bonds and Product Innovation Working Group.
<Agenda of event>
- Ricco Zhang, Green Bonds and Product Innovation Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Senior Director, Asia Pacific, International Capital Market Association
- Ronald Young, Director, Impact Structuring / Sustainable Finance, Societe Generale
- Celine Massot, VP, Sustainable Bonds, Societe Generale
- Jonathan Drew, Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking Asia-Pacific, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Federico Pezzolato, Vice President, Sustainable Finance Business Manager EMEA APAC, ISS Corporate Solutions
- Venn Saltirov, Director, Asia Fixed Income, Blackrock