There is a growing trend from institutional investors who “are likely to make requests in the next few years” to GPs to set Science-Based Targets and join the decarbonization journey. This session is an introduction to the Science-Based Targets initiative’s (SBTi) Private Equity Sector SBT Guidance and how private equity firms are setting credible GHG emissions reduction targets backed by climate science.
Learn from experts how science-based targets pushes the market towards credible and practical solutions at the HKGFA Transition Training Series – Introduction to Setting Science-Based Targets for Private Equity Firms, on 15th February (Wed) 9:30 am – 10:30 am HKT.
SFC licensed persons are eligible to claim 1 SFC CPT hour subject to employer approval.
- Dennis Wu, Green and Sustainable Private Equity Working Group Co-Chair, HKGFA; Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director, Allied Sustainability and Environmental Consultants Group Limited
- Howard Shih, Research Associate, SBTi Finance, World Resources Institute
- Tang Zongzhong, Head of Sustainability, BPEA EQT
- Angus Choi, Sustainability and Climate Change Consultant, KPMG Hong Kong
- Monica Bae, Director of Investor Practice, Hong Kong, Asia Investor Group on Climate Change (AIGCC)
For enquiries, please contact the HKGFA Secretariat Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3469 0859.