The annual Asian Financial Forum (AFF) will be held from 18-19 January 2021 virtually, which would gather global leaders in government, finance and business to exchange insights and intelligence on the dynamic markets of Asia and beyond. It is also a showcase for the latest financial innovations and next-gen business ideas, and a platform for connecting investors, project owners and startup entrepreneurs from around the world.
Major topics such as responsible and impact investment, green finance, insurance and risk management, asset and wealth management and etc. would be explored during the forum.
Register now for a Special Early Bird Discuount with the promotion code of “GFS314”.
A highlight of the event is the HKGFA Webinar Session on 19 January 2021 (Tue) 3 pm – 4 pm. In late 2020, China, Japan, and Korea committed to Net-Zero Emission targets by 2050 or 2060, in alignment with the Paris Agreement. Further action plans and strategies are expected to be released in the coming years to achieve the goals. Green and sustainable finance play a crucial role in the climate transition process through investments and financing green projects. Looking ahead, how would finance and policy align with our climate ambitions in Asia? What is the next major breakthrough and opportunities for green and sustainable finance?
- Dr. Ma Jun, Chairman and President, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Grace Hui, Head of Green and Sustainable Finance, Markets Division, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Joseph Chan Ho-Lim, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
- Lu Ying, General Manager of Global Corporate Banking Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Chaoni Huang, Vice President and Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association; Head of Sustainable Capital Markets, Global Markets APAC, BNP Paribas