The webinar of Impact Investment will be held on 30th November (Mon) from 4 pm to 5:05 pm (GMT+8). The event is hosted by Invest Hong Kong and supported by Hong Kong Green Finance Association.
The rising awareness of social sustainability and the consequent changes in investors’ behavior have been fostering impact investing. Intentionality and measurable impact are the fundamental concepts that differentiate impact investing from traditional forms of investment. No longer just a trend, or a nice to do, impact investing is rapidly evolving as a mainstream investment strategy. To maximize impact and demonstrate their societal value creation, funders need a robust approach. One which leverages information to quantify and value the impact they generate.
In this webinar, there will be discussions on:
- What is Impact Investing? How we help investors to measure the impacts and alignment to specific SDG goal?
- How does impact investment differ from other investments?
- How Asian (Hong Kong) investors are integrating ESG into their investment process? How is it evolving?
- What are the current trends of impact investing in Hong Kong?
- Sir Andrew Ross Bt, Director, Head of Fortunis Investments Ltd
- Ms Alice Au, Director, Fortunis Investments Ltd
- Ms Michele Leung, Executive Director, Client Coverage, ESG Research MSCI