You are cordially invited to join the RMB Fixed Income and Currency Conference 2020, which will broadcast live on 22 September 2020. The 7th Annual RMB Fixed Income and Currency Conference, organized by Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX), welcomes market participants, regulators, service providers, and corporates to discuss and debate topics including:
- 2020 market turbulence – impact and opportunity in FIC market
- Hong Kong as a leading bond hub in Asia
- FIC derivatives market landscape in Hong Kong
- Riding the wave of the digital disruption in the FIC Space
- Developments in the China and Hong Kong fixed income and RMB currency markets
This thought-provoking event will bring together numerous FIC market professionals with top executives from HKEX and high-profile representatives to share their insights on the markets and future outlook. Please contact FICDevents@hkex.com.hk or visit the event’s webpage for detailed event information.
Highlights from the RMB Fixed Income and Currency Conference 2019 can be found in this video.
To join the virtual event, you can register today by completing the registration form (Please use Chrome to open it). The access code for HKGFA members is HKGFA.