A rising demand for corporate sustainability data disclosures, strategy formulation and green finance products issuances has led to the emergence of a “talent war” in Hong Kong as it vies to become a regional green finance centre. Redefining Hong Kong- South China Morning Post will organise an event on 12 May (Thur) 12:00 nn – 1:00 pm HKT.
Chairman and President of HKGFA, Dr. Ma Jun, will be sharing on how can Hong Kong address its talent shortage in ESG at the event. Join us!
Register for a ticket now: Redefining Hong Kong- South China Morning Post
- Christopher Hui Ching-yu, JP, Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Christine Loh, Chief Development Strategist, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Haitian Lu, Hong Kong Sustaintech Foundation Professor in Accounting and Finance; Co-Director, Center for Economic Sustainability and Entrepreneurial Finance, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Dr. Jun Ma, Chairman, Hong Kong Green Finance Association; Co-chair, G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group
- Moderator: Eric Ng, News Editor, Climate, South China Morning Post