Join our Vice President and Secretary General, Ms. Chaoni Huang, on a panel discussion on how business opportunities could thrive in times of the risks from COVID-19 and the future trends of sustainability in business. The webinar is organized by Asian Financial Forum (AFF), to be held on 18 June 2020 (Thu), 16:00- 17:00 (HK Time) at HKTDC SME Training Room B Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai.
Topics on Sustainability and Business Success
- What sustainability means for businesses
- Key challenges along the sustainability journey and lessons learnt
- Business opportunities driven by sustainability
- Impact of COVID-19
- Sustainability in business in 2025
- Ms. Sammie Leung, Climate and Sustainability Leader, PwC Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Ms. Chaoni Huang, Head of Sustainable Capital Markets, Global Markets Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas; Vice President and Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Mr. Patrick Tsang, Chairman, Tsangs Group
Click LINK to register.