HKGFA is delighted to be the supporting organization of the first introductory webinar themed “Decarbonization of the Built Environment with CRREM” co-organized by Allied Environmental Consultants Limited (AEC) and Carbon Risk Real Estate Monitor (CRREM) on 2 Mar 2023. We cordially invite you to join the Webinar!
Allied Environmental Consultants Limited (AEC) has partnered with Carbon Risk Real Estate Monitor (CRREM) to accelerate the net zero transition of real estate sector in the Asia Pacific region. As the GRESB Asia-Pacific training partner and the 1st Partner of CRREM in Hong Kong and China, AEC strives to support companies of all sizes in their decarbonization journey using the updated CRREM-SBTi aligned pathway.
The webinar brings together international experts to discuss the latest developments in CRREM’s carbon reduction pathway and share industry case studies. If you are interested, don’t miss it and register now!
- CRREM-Updated in-use decarbonization pathways for energy and carbon
- Global developments regarding regulation, tools, carbon pricing, frameworks etc.
- Getting started: how to tailor activities for your company
- Best-Practice case studies from industry leaders
- Prof. Dr. Sven BIENERT, CRREM Lead & Director Competence Center of Sustainable Real Estate University of Regensburg
- Mr. Calvin Lee KWAN, Director of Sustainability and Risk Governance, Link Asset Management Limited
- Ms. Grace KWOK, Chairman and Executive Director, Allied Sustainability and Environmental Consultants Group Limited
- Mr. Dennis WU, Founding President of Greater Bay Area Carbon Neutrality Association
- Date & Time: 2 Mar 2023 (THU)
- Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm HKT / 7:00am – 8:00am CET (including a Q&A session at the end)
- Fee: Free-of-charge
- Language: English
- Format: Zoom
- RSVP: https://bit.ly/3IsuWp9
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. TANG at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 39157193 or Ms. Zhong at Email: email@example.com, Tel: 39157151.