Interested in TCFD and how can it be applied in the perspective of investors and regulators?
Join the webinar of Another Awkward Acronym: Demystifying TCFD in a panelist discussion introducing TCFD and why it has rapidly become the gold standard for climate-related reporting. The webinar is held on 10 June 2020 (Wed), 17:00-18:30. The webinar is organized by the Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) and the Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) is the supporting organization.
Despite its forbidding acronym, TCFD offers companies a practical framework for thinking about and reporting on the impact of climate change on their businesses. It puts governance at the heart of the process and provides sensible guidance on strategy, risk management, and metrics/target setting.
- What more could regulators be doing to promote the concept to listed companies?
- Are investors communicating effectively with companies on this issue?
- What do companies need to do to gear up?
- Ms. Hannah Routh, Partner, Asia Pacific Leader for Sustainability and Climate Change, Deloitte China, Hong Kong
- Dr. Matthew Bell, Asia Pacific Leader, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Ernst & Young, Brisbane
- Ms. Pru Bennett, Principal, Tawarri Consulting, Sydney; ACGA Council Member
- Ms. Megan Saussey, General Manager, Sustainability and Community, APA Group, Australia
Click LINK to register and secure your place.