Join our Chairman and President, Dr. Ma Jun, on the Webinar of Sustainable Banking: Now and the Way Forward. The online webinar is held on 26 June 2020 (Friday) at 5pm- 6pm HKT/ 10am- 11am BST. The webinar is organized by Our Hong Kong Foundation and co-organized by Hong Kong Green Finance Association. International field experts would have a panel discussion on the future trends of sustainable banking in Hong Kong and around the world in view of the risks and opportunities of the industry.
- The role of banks in addressing sustainability challenges such as climate change
- The latest developments and trends shaping sustainable banking
- Key challenges and opportunities for sustainable banking in Hong Kong and around the world
- Key policy instruments for sustainable banking in the global market and how they are being used
Please click LINK to register to secure your place.
Guest of Honour:
- Mr. Joseph H.L. Chan, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, The Government of Hong Kong SAR
- Mr. Stephen Wong, Deputy Executive Director and Head of Public Policy Institute, Our Hong Kong Foundation
- Ms. Pratima Divgi, Regional Director, CDP Worldwide
- Mr. Jonathan Drew, Managing Director, Sustainable Finance, Real Assets & Structured Finance, HSBC
- Dr. Ma Jun, Chairman and President, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Professor Christine Loh, Chief Development Strategist, Institute for the Environment, HKUST; Visiting Professor, Anderson School of Management, UCLA
- Professor Colin Mayer, Peter Moores Professor of Management Studies, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford; Academic Lead, Future of the Corporation Programme, The British Academy