Join this webinar to get an update on the latest developments of Green, Social and Sustainability (GSS) bonds and the role of climate transition financing in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area. The webinar will kick off with ICMA to present the latest development of Sustainability-Linked Bond Principles, followed by a panel discussion with representatives from investor, issuer, banking, and external verifier to deep dive into a conversation on “What’s Beyond GSS Bonds”.
RSVP now to reserve a spot: Link
- Ms. Simone Utermarck, Director, Sustainable Finance, International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
- Mr. Ricco Zhang, Senior Director, Asia Pacific, ICMA
- Ms. Luying Gan, Head of Sustainable Bonds, Debt Capital Markets, Asia-Pacific, HSBC
- Ms. Judy Li, Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Services, Ernst & Young Greater China
- Mr. Quanlei Liu, Deputy General Manager of Treasury Department, Bank of China
- Mr. Gabriel Wilson-Otto, Head of Stewardship APAC, BNP Paribas Asset Management