Following on from the report launch of ‘Towards a better Hong Kong: Pathways to Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050’ on 29 June 2020, this webinar on 5 August 2020 3 pm – 4:30 pm aims to share the report findings and discuss opportunities for Hong Kong to realize a net zero carbon city. The webinar is organized by World Resources Institute. The report is a joint effort from World Resources Institute and Civic Exchange under the Hong Kong 2050 Is Now project.
- Mr. Wee Kam Fong, Deputy Country Director, WRI China
- Ms. Lisa Genasci, CEO, ADM Capital Foundation
- Mr. Robert Gibson, Fellow, Civic Exchange
- Ms. Tracy Wong Harris, Deputy Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Mr. Lawrence Iu, Programme Manager, Civic Exchange
- Mr. Lam Chiu Ying, Convenor, Support Group on Long-term De-carbonization Strategy, SDC