Join our Vice President and Secretary General, Ms. Chaoni Huang, to examine why companies and their board should take ESG into serious consideration and be incorporated into their business framework. The Webinar: When Family Office Meets ESG is on 29th July 2020 (Wednesday) 3:15pm- 4:35pm by the Financial Services Development Council (FSDC). The webinar will be conducted in English.
Click Link to RSVP to reserve a spot now!
The webinar is composed of two sessions. One session is on ESG, with green finance experts sharing how different developments in areas such as public policies, investor demand, ESG requirements and principles can be better transformed into practices.
Panel Discussion on ESG
- Ms. Gloria Chan, Senior Manager (Policy Research), FSDC
- Ms. Chaoni Huang, Vice President and Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Mr. James Robertson, Head of Asia (ex-China & Japan), Signatory Relations, Principles for Responsible Investment
- Mr. Gabriel Wilson-Otto, Head of Stewardship, Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Mr. Pat-nie Woo, Partner, KPMG
The other session is on Family Office in which market practitioners would share what they see as Hong Kong’s value proposition as a family office hub in Asia, and what more can be done to create an even more friendly operating environment and ecosystem for family offices.
Panel Discussion on Family Office
- Dr. Rocky Tung, Head (Policy Research), FSDC
- Mr. Rex Ho, Mainland China and Hong Kong Financial Services Tax Leader, PwC Hong Kong
- Mr. Ronald Lee, Managing Director, Investment Management Division, Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC
- Ms. Helene Li, CEO & Co-Founder, GoImpact Capital Partners
- Mr. Peter Stein, Managing Director, Private Wealth Management Association