FT CLIMATE FINANCE ASIA SUMMIT, HONG KONG | 21 NOVEMBER 2018
Financial Times is going to organize the inaugural FT Climate Finance Asia Summit on 21 November at the Four Seasons Hong Kong. This one-day summit brings together leading Asia companies, investors and financiers to explore the developing trends and emerging opportunities in Asia’s low-carbon transition – from the rise of sustainable investment in Asia to challenges of translating Nationally Determined Commitments (NDCs ) into projects and the growth of green bonds as an important new source of finance for companies across the region.
HKGFA members are entitled to a 20% off the ticket, using the discount code HKGFA.
Key discussions include:
- China and the Global Climate Economy
- Opportunities and Risk in Asia’s Energy Transition
- A Revolution in Sustainable Transport – Asia in the Vanguard?
- Case studies on Sustainable Cities and Resilient Infrastructure, and Resilient Buildings
- Investing for the Future in Asia: Climate-Related Risk Disclosure, Harnessing Low-Carbon Opportunities
For more information, please visit here.