The HKGFA-HKUST Certificate in Sustainable Finance was successfully held over three Saturdays in June 2022 (11 June, 18 June, 25 June 2022). The course was well-received by over 45 industry players with an aim to learn from industry experts and academia on the Asian sustainable finance landscape and networking opportunities.
We would like to show our heartfelt thanks to the excellent program speakers below and sincere thanks to HKUST Business School for collaborating with us on the program with their expertise in professional education. HKGFA will devote continuous effort to building ESG-related capacity and talents in the future!
Module 1: Global Regulatory Overview: Green and Sustainable Finance Taxonomy and Standards.
1) Mr. K.T. Ting, Director, Strategic Services Development, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency
Module 2: ESG disclosure, Reporting and Data in Asia.
1) Dr. Calvin Lee Kwan, Adjunct Associate Professor, Division of Environment and Sustainability, HKUST; Head of Sustainability and Risk Governance, Link Asset Management Limited
Module 3: Structuring Sustainable Finance Products.
1) Prof. Veronique Lafon-Vinais, Co-Director, BSc in Sustainable and Green Finance, Associate Professor of Business Education, HKUST
2) Ms. Tracy Wong Harris, Head of Sustainable Finance Asia, Standard Chartered
Module 4: Designing Sustainable Portfolios and ESG Investing.
1) Mr. Gabriel Wilson-Otto, Director of Sustainable Investing, Fidelity International
2) Mr. Alexander Chan, Head of ESG Client Strategy Asia Pacific, Invesco
Module 5: Environmental and Climate Risk Analysis (ESG risks).
1) Mr. Ian Drew, Regional Head of Climate and Nature-Related Risk, Asia, HSBC
2) Ms. Grace Kwok, Chairman and Executive Director, Allied Sustainability and Environmental Consultants Group Limited
Module 6: Carbon Markets.
1) Dr. Shelley Zhou, Adjunct Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, HKUST; Managing Principal, APAC ESG Lead, Capco
2) Ms. Grace Hui, Former Head of Green and Sustainable Finance, HKEX