Are you an intellectually curious, dynamic, organized and a self-starter with strong communication skills?
Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA), a non-profit organization and platform that brings together the public and private sector, government bureaus and exchanges to develop Hong Kong’s green and sustainable finance ecosystem and collaboration in GBA is looking for a junior associate to join the Secretariat team.
The primary role is to assist with the business administration, multi-stakeholder engagement (membership, professionals, academia and service providers) and daily operations of HKGFA. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Administration; Coordinate stakeholder and Executive Committee meetings; prepare meeting minutes, follow-up actionable items with responsible parties.
- Event planning, support and promotions for sustainable finance events, conferences and educational support program.
- Promote market and member updates, events and news on HKGFA’s social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and HKGFA website.
- Membership management and engagement. Responsible for new membership onboarding, fee invoicing and database management.
- Coordinate Greater Bay Area Sustainable Finance working group initiatives with counterparts in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Macao.
- Handle external enquiries
- Support ad hoc projects and research assignments
- Undergraduate degree: environment, business management and administration, finance, communications
- Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Chinese word processing and familiar with Word Press
- Strong communicator. Professional level English, Putonghua, and Cantonese (oral and written)
- Must display a strong work ethic, organized, attention to detail, team player and the ability to work independently
- 1-2 year work experience in relevant fields
- Start immediately
Interested parties, please email HKGFA email@example.com.
Personal data collected used for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.