Hong Kong Green Finance Association – Associate
Hong Kong Green Finance Association (HKGFA) is a non-profit organization and platform that convenes the public and private sector, government bureaus, regulators, and exchanges to advance Hong Kong’s sustainable finance and Greentech ecosystem and foster integration in the GBA. HKGFA is expanding the Secretariat team and looking to hire an Associate.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic team that is at the forefront of advancing the sustainable finance market in Hong Kong, GBA, and beyond.
The primary role is to manage and provide support for HKGFA’s sustainable finance events, education program engagement across multi-stakeholder (members, professionals, academia, and service providers), and business administrative support of HKGFA. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- HKGFA event planning, event collaboration, and promotions for sustainable finance events, conferences, and HKGFA educational training programs.
- Coordinate working group initiatives, industry stakeholders, regulators, and GBA-GFA communications. Strategically apply market and sustainable finance product knowledge to engage working group co-chairs and members.
- HKGFA social media promotions and content: newsletters (LinkedIn, Twitter) and HKGFA website.
- Membership management and engagement. Responsible for new membership onboarding, fee invoicing, and database management.
- Prepare and coordinate Executive Committee meetings; presentations, meeting minutes, and follow-up actionable items with responsible parties.
- Secretariat support for the Greater Bay Area Sustainable Finance working group initiative. Liaison with Secretariat counterparts in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Macao
- Support the operations and administration of the association
- Handle external enquiries
- Support ad hoc projects
- 2-3 years of experience in Sustainability, ESG consulting, or relevant industry experience.
- Undergraduate degree: environment, business management, and administration, finance, communications.
- Microsoft Office skills (proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), Chinese word processing, and familiar with Word Press, Canva a plus
- Strong communicator. Professional level English, Putonghua, and Cantonese (oral and written) and agile thinker.
- Must display a strong work ethic, organized, attention to detail, team player, and the ability to work independently.
- Immediate start.
Interested parties, please email HKGFA firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.