HKGFA is a non-profit organization which brings together the public and private sector, regulators, policy makers and stakeholders to position and promote Hong Kong’s Green and Sustainable finance ecosystem, and deepen collaboration in GBA, through the Greater Bay Area Green Finance Alliance (GBA-GFA). HKGFA now seeks a full-time Associate within the Secretariat Office.
As an Associate of HKGFA, we offer opportunities to contribute to the development of Hong Kong’s green and sustainable finance ecosystem, interacting in a dynamic environment on projects with multiple stakeholders, and opportunity to grow in the role.
Role and Responsibilities of Associate, HKGFA:
- Provide administrative support to the Secretariat Office. Organize, arrange and prepare for Working Groups, Executive Committee, Regulators and industry stakeholder meetings; prepare materials and minutes, summarize action points, undertake follow-up actions with responsible parties.
- Assist in the planning and support for green and sustainable events and conferences.
- Optimize and manage social media platform, event promotions and website maintenance.
- Monitor and research green finance policies, market trends and developments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Secretariat offices in GBA-GFA on green and sustainable finance events and initiatives.
- Carry out and support ad hoc projects, assignments and undertake administrative duties.
- Handle external enquiries.
- University degree (Bachelor) preferably with 1-2 years experience in environment, business management and administration, finance, communications.
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English oral and written
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills (proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel), Chinese Word Processing and familiarity with WordPress a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple demands.
- Tenacious work ethic, attention to detail, team player, and ability to work independently.
Please send your CV to Phoebe Liu, Associate, HKGFA through email@example.com. Feel free to send any supplementary materials such as writing samples, portfolio, content created previously to be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.