Dr. Ma Jun, Chairman and President of Hong Kong Green Finance Association spoke at the milestone event – “Hong Kong’s Drive Towards Green and Sustainable Development and Cutting-Edge Innovations” co-hosted by Friends of the Earth (HK) and Financial Services Development Council in the China Pavilion at COP28! It was the first-ever “China Pavilion” side event at COP held by representatives from Hong Kong, showcasing the city’s global efforts in environmental protection and financial sustainability.
Esteemed speakers include:
- Ms Salina Yan, Permanent Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury (Financial Services), the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- Mr Tse Chin Wan, Secretary for Environment and Ecology, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Mr Yip Plato, Chairperson of Friends of the Earth (HK) and Secretary General of the Treelion Foundation
- Mr Daniel Fung, Vice-Chairman of the Financial Services Development Council
- Dr King Au, Executive Director of the Financial Services Development Council
- Dr Ma Jun, Chairman and President of Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Ms Serena Mak, Executive Director, Sustainable Finance, Institutional Banking Group, DBS Bank Hong Kong
- Prof Amos Tai, Associate Professor in the Earth and Environmental Sciences Programme of the Faculty of Science, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
HKGFA will continue our efforts to accelerate development in the green and sustainable finance market to support achieving the carbon neutrality target and climate action with our partners and members.