In episode 17 of the Asset Management Series Webinar: Are you ready? FMCC ESG Climate-related Risks Compliance is around the corner, HKGFA’s Under Secretary General, Ms. Jenny Lee spoke at the webinar on 6th June 2022 to share the market developments of green and sustainable finance in Hong Kong. She also joined discussion on the SFC’s consultation conclusions on management and disclosure of climate-related risks alongside KPMG’s Pat-Nie Woo and Angus Choi; Polymer Capital Management’s Anthony Cheung, Grand Alliance Asset Management Limited’s Francis Tong and Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)’s Tiange Wei.
- Jenny Lee, Under Secretary General, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Pat Woo, Partner, KPMG China and Global Co-Chair, Sustainable Finance, KPMG IMPACT
- Angus Choi, Partner, ESG Advisory, Hong Kong, KPMG China
- Anthony Cheung, Managing Director, ESG, Polymer Capital Management
- Francis Tong, Strategist, Grand Alliance Asset Management
- Tiange Wei, Asia Pacific Lead, PCAF