Measuring financed emissions is the starting point to manage risk and identify opportunities associated with greenhouse gas emissions. HKGFA and the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) co-organised the webinar HKGFA Training Series – Introduction to Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) on 11th July to share the importance and implementation to measure financed emissions of a portfolio.
Stay tuned for the second HKGFA-PCAF webinar to be held in later half of 2022! Further news to be announced.
<Schedule and speakers>
- VP, HKGFA; Deputy General Manager of Economics & Strategic Planning Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong)
- Global Head of Climate Aligned Finance, HSBC
- Communications, Climate Policy, & Technical Assistance Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Managing Consultant, Guidehouse
- Asia-Pacific Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
Q&A session & Closing Remarks
- VP, HKGFA; Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking, HSBC