The HKGFA Training Series- Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) Implementation & Considerations was successfully held on 19 October 2021 (Tue) with over 200 virtual audience.
Click here to Read the Presentation Materials
Click here to Watch the Recording
It is our honor to have PCAF co-hosting the webinar with HKGFA; with PCAF veterans Ms. Tiange Wei, Mr. Jorge Martínez-Blat in sharing the why and how of implementing the PCAF standards. With the case study from Triodos Bank, Mr. Jan Agterhuis, on their experience of placing PCAF in the business model.
The webinar was organised by the HKGFA Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group.
<Agenda of Event>
- Mr. Danny Wong, Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Head of Strategic Planning and Development Department, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ms. Tiange Wei, Asia-Pacific Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Consultant, Guidehouse
- Mr. Jorge Martínez-Blat, Communications, Climate Policy, & Technical Assistance Lead, PCAF Secretariat; Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
- Mr. Jan Agterhuis, Impact Controller, Triodos Bank
Q&A session & Closing Remarks
- Mr. Jonathan Drew, Vice President & Green and Sustainable Banking Working Group Co-chair, HKGFA; Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking Asia-Pacific, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation