Developing Asian economies will need to invest $1.7 trillion per year in climate-adjusted infrastructure investments until 2030. The webinar panel will focus on investment funds, public and private funds in investing in green infrastructure to meet the Government’s climate goals, the advantages of using investment funds versus traditional financing methods, and the opportunities in investing in green and sustainable infrastructure opportunities and challenges.
HKGFA organised the webinar “Developing HK as a Green & Sustainable Infrastructure Hub” on 21st April, 10:30 am – 11:30 am HKT on Zoom.
Read our report – Developing Hong Kong as a Leading Investment Fund Hub for Green and Sustainable Infrastructure Financing
- Mr. Joseph Chan, Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
Presentor of HKGFA Report “Developing Hong Kong as a Leading Investment Fund Hub for Green and Sustainable Infrastructure Financing”
- Mrs. Florence Yip, Senior Advisor, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mr. Alfred Lee, Director, Head of Institutional Business, HK & Macau, Amundi
- Mr. Eugene Sullivan, Principal Investment Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Mr. Chi ZHANG, Director of infrastructure Debt, Group Investment, AIA
- Ms. Ivy Lau, Head of Sustainable Finance APAC, Mizuho Securities Asia Limited
- Mrs. Sally Wong, CEO, Hong Kong Investment Funds Association; Vice President, HKGFA