HKGFA is a NGO and platform that mobilizes and brings together both public sector and private sector resources, offering channels and opportunities to facilitate the development of green finance and sustainable investments in Hong Kong and beyond. HKGFA’s key activities are industry-led and organized through eight working groups focused on educating members on ESG, green and sustainable finance, leading research on decarbonization pathways, consultations on best practice and green finance principles between industry and government.
By completing the application below, our representative will be in touch with you shortly. HKGFA membership is open to all participants in the Hong Kong market, subject to approval of the Executive Committee.
Annual Membership Fee HKD 30,000
Annual Membership Fee HKD 10,000
- Join our Working Groups to drive and influence industry green and sustainable initiatives, policies, and regulations
- Access to Thought Leadership, Green and Sustainable Events and HKGFA Forums
- Get latest developments on the Greater Bay Area Green Finance Alliance
- Community of purpose-driven leaders and access to a green finance network
- Communicate and shape green and sustainable industry best practices and standards
- Receive HKGFA latest developments, green and sustainable industry research, special member discounts and industry news
Become A Member
HKGFA membership is open to all companies/ associations registered in Hong Kong. To join us as a member, please fill in the application form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org . The application will be reviewed for approval by HKGFA Executive Committee.