The Executive Training Programme in Green Finance, the Latest Developments and Advances in Green Finance 2019
The programme aims to keep participants abreast of the latest developments and trends in green finance. There will be lectures and interactive workshops with case studies for participants to gain a better understanding and insight of the latest green finance policies and how they are integrated into local and international practices.
- Introduction of International and Local Green Finance Developments
- Overview and Practice of Green Finance Certification in China
- How to Interpret the Latest Policies and Prepare for the Policy Change?
- Implementation of the Hong Kong Green Finance Certification Scheme
- Impact Assessment and Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Opportunities of the “Green Label” & Challenges in the Market
- Mr. Wenqin LU, CECEP Consulting Co., Ltd., Director of Green Finance, Senior Engineer
- Registered Consulting Engineer
- Expert of Asian Development Bank Experts Pool and National Energy Conservation Centre
- Led a research team to complete the China Development Bank Research in <Green Loan Energy Conservation Environmental Impact Assessment Method Framework>, <Green Bond Endorsed Project Catalogue (2015 Ver.)> and <Green Bond Endorsed Project Environmental Impact Assessment Method>
- Completed over 40 Green Bonds Third Party Verification included Green Financial Bonds, Green Corporate Bonds and Green ABS etc.
- Mr. K.T. TING, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency, Assistant Director, Learning and Development
- HKQAA Green Finance Certification Assessor
- Master of Quality Management
- Chartered Quality Professional
- Over 20 years of management system of audit experience
All interested parties are welcome. After successful completion, participants will receive the Certificate jointly awarded by CECEPHK and HKQAA
Putonghua (With teaching materials in Chinese and English)
16 Jan 2019, 09:30-18:30
Room 2307-09, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information, please contact the programme team by email or call 3107 8162.The Executive Training Programme in Green Finance