About This Working Group
External Collaborations Working Group focus on two major workstreams: Financial Centres for Sustainability (FC4S) and Greening the Belt and Road. FC4S focus is chaired by Ben McQuhae & Co and ADM Capital. Greening the Belt and Road focus is chaired by Standard Chartered Hong Kong. This working group provides support to our members in liaison with the Belt and Road to explore further business opportunities; and assistance to projects and initiatives of the FC4S Network.
FC4S Workstream Initiatives
- Help launch the new FC4S workstream on biodiversity as a founding member.
- Support FC4S financial centre assessment by broadening and deepening the information submitted as part of the assessment on
Hong Kong’s sustainable finance developments
- Support the FC4S secretariat on the development and implementation of the FC4S Asia strategy
Belt and Road Workstream
- Strengthen collaboration between key stakeholders in HK and GIP Secretariat
- Promote HK as green investment and finance centre connecting China and the B&R
- Raise the awareness and facilitate deal-matching for corporates and investors
Join This Group
Interested applicants could complete the form below. Our representative will be in touch with you shortly.